Our customers range from individuals, through small businesses with 10 to 20 employees, to a medium size company with dozens of employees and worldwide sales.
It is a pretty eclectic mix, currently including several artists, two
photographers, a graphic designer, two auto repair shops, a plastic surgeon,
a real estate company, a couple of art associations, a Bed & Breakfast,
a confectionary company, a medical diagnostic equipment company, and
a successful kayak store.
We also host (or have hosted) non-profits such as environmental groups, youth leagues, political campaigns, and advocacy groups.
- Barbara Moody
- This is a good example of a individual artist's site.
- Medica Corporation
- Medica is a medium sized manufacturer of diagnostic equipment. We work with their internal graphic arts department to maintain and update their site.
- Dr Seckel Dot Com
- This site is based entirely on a WordPress blog mechanism and allows Dr. Seckel
to make his own content updates.
- Billington Sea Kayak
- Since we created its website in 2001, Billington Sea Kayak has grown
to be one of the largest kayak retailers in New England. The
site gets about 100 new visitors a day during the kayaking season.
- Kingston Gallery
- Kingston Gallery is an artist's cooperative with a gallery in Boston's South End.
Web Mechanisms in Use
- Image Gallery
- This is an image gallery that we implemented for Scott Cahaly so
that he could manage the image content himself.
- Clickable Image Map
- This is a clickable image map allows potential customers to
- This is a web forum or bulletin board set up to promote the development of open source software for the chemical industry.
Copyright © 2006 - 2009 D L Denholm
All Rights Reserved